Evan J. Husney
Evan J. Husney’s experience includes representation of clients with respect to general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing transactions, contract drafting, negotiation and review, entity formation, corporate governance, joint ventures, licensing and other general corporate legal matters. Evan’s clients range in size from start-ups to middle market companies. He acts as outside counsel to a number of companies advising on a broad range of matters. He has experience in a variety of industries, from software and technology to cannabis. Evan is focused on providing efficient business-minded counsel to his clients.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Corporate Matters
- Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Review
- Represented a crane and heavy lift machinery company in a sale to an international strategic purchaser.
- Represented manufacturer and developer of first aid and body care products in sale to Australian publicly traded purchaser.
- Served as counsel to a landscaping services company in connection with various strategic acquisitions in Colorado and a sale of its Florida operation to a strategic purchaser supported by a private equity sponsor.
- Represented physician group in connection with sale of practice to national strategic purchaser.
- Represented several veterinary clinics in connection with sales to private equity purchasers.
- Represented novelty lighting company in connection with its sale to a strategic purchaser with private equity sponsors.
- Represented owners of Colorado wine storage business in connection with sale to strategic national purchaser.
- Represented provider of utility installation, highway, sitework, and heavy industrial applications to purchaser supported by private equity sponsor.
- Represented purchaser in financing and acquisition of general contracting company for civil construction and infrastructure.
- Represented real estate developer in connection with multiple equity financing transactions.
- Represented sellers of event management services company to strategic buyer.
- Represented business intelligence software provider in sale to publicly traded strategic purchaser.
- Represented provider of cloud-based learning tools to athletes, coaches, and parents with respect to formation, equity and debt financing, and contract matters.
- Represented manufacturer of packing products with respect to equity and debt financing transactions and general corporate matters.
- Represented call center services provider in sale to strategic purchaser supported by private equity sponsor.
- Represented provider of specialized tax and regulatory compliance services to household employees in connection with sale to strategic purchaser.
- Represented mortgage brokerage services company in connection with sale to strategic purchaser.
- Represented founders in connection with the acquisition and subsequent equity financing of multiple bookstores with respect to sale of business to strategic purchaser.
- Represented founders of software application for motorized vehicle enthusiasts in connection with formation, equity financing, and contract matters.
- Represented purchaser in financing and acquisition of general contractor business.
- Represented physicians in connection with sale of equity to international buyer with private equity sponsorship.
- J.D. 1997, University of Colorado School of Law
- MBA 1997, University of Colorado Leeds School of Business
- B.S., 1992, Emory University
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Soccer Foundation
- High View