- Strategic problem solver who takes a big-picture approach to addressing clients’ specific needs
- Informed understanding of how modern technology intersects with the law
- Strong connections throughout the Denver real estate community
Nate was born and raised in Denver, Colorado, where he focuses his law practice on a wide array of corporate and real estate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, contract drafting, entity formation, foreclosures, and more. During law school, Nate was an associate editor for the University of Colorado Law Review, which honed his writing and editing skills. Nate also gained experience at Alterra Mountain Company and Integro, LLC, where he worked on a range of business and real estate issues, as well as in the Denver City Attorney’s Office Municipal Operations Section, where he handled municipal and transactional matters for the City and County of Denver.
As a member of the Samuelson-Glushko Technology Law & Policy Clinic at the University of Colorado Law School, Nate focused his efforts on investigating and analyzing wireless telecom carriers’ unauthorized disclosure and sale of customers’ cell site location information. Through a coordinated effort with the Center on Privacy & Technology at Georgetown Law, Nate’s team filed a detailed complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that led to a fine of over $200 million against Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. In achieving this successful result, Nate helped protect consumers from the improper disclosure of their personally identifiable information without consent.
- Northwestern University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, 2015
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D. 2020
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Venture for America, Alumnus