Marguerite L. Sadler
- Representation of significant (cumulative value of over $400 million) loan and REO portfolio acquisitions prior to securitization of portfolios for public trading
- Responsible for liquidation of $100-$150 million luxury property portfolios for high-end destination clubs and private REITS
- Development and lease-out of new commercial developments at Gateway Park (DIA) and in Cherry Hills North
Marguerite is a successful real estate attorney and corporate counsel with extensive experience in private law firms, serving as in-house counsel, and as a member of senior management across a broad spectrum of complex domestic and international legal and business transactions, with an emphasis on providing counsel on legal rights and obligations with respect to real estate acquisition and sale, leasing (office/commercial, retail, industrial and residential), finance, corporate governance and compliance, hospitality property acquisition and sale, environmental and general business and commercial transactions.
- Real Estate, primarily focused on general real estate transactions with extensive experience with companies involved in hospitality property transactions, including private REITS, destination clubs and vacation rental companies
- Business/Corporate, advice relating to business entity formation and management in connection with real estate transactions and domestic and international property portfolios
- For more than twenty years, Marguerite has volunteered at Evergreen Christian Outreach, including coordination of CARES Act/Covid-19 housing grants and implementation; she also has volunteer experience with numerous other charities and philanthropic organizations
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, (Los Angeles, CA)
- University of Southern California, Journalism and European History, Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Colorado Bar Association; Real Estate Section
- Denver Bar Association; Real Estate Section
- Numerous sessions on fractional ownership in the vacation property context for Ragatz & Associates and Sirkin & Associates
- Head of Real Estate and as special counsel responsible for portfolio dispositions for major vacation clubs and private REITS; owner/managing member of a vacation rental agency based in France.