- Skilled in researching and drafting motions for use in complex civil litigation matters
- Experience working with a diverse clientele base
- Advanced-spanish language skills
Lindsey is a proud Denver native who focuses her practice on civil litigation matters. She also represents law enforcement officers in disciplinary, employment, and administrative actions throughout Colorado. During law school, Lindsey clerked with several litigation firms in Denver and interned with the District Attorney’s Office in Jefferson County.
Lindsey is also a strong advocate for Denver’s immigrant community. She participated in the Immigration Law and Policy Clinic at DU where she and her team successfully fought a federal habeas corpus petition for their clients.
- Civil Litigation
- Representing law enforcement officers in disciplinary employment and administrative actions
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 2012
- University of Denver-Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
- Colorado State Bar
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Mi Familia Vota
- Project Safeguard