- Skilled in researching and drafting motions for use in complex civil litigation matters
- Experience working with a diverse clientele base
- Advanced-spanish language skills
Lindsey is a litigator who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She represents businesses, entrepreneurs, and other stakeholders across an array of industries, and clients rely on her solid judgment. She excels in strategizing responses to novel legal issues, including recently prevailing on an untested constitutional argument to defeat the recall of a Colorado state senator.
Lindsey also represents law enforcement officers in administrative, civil, and criminal matters, including as a member of our firm’s officer involved shooting (“OIS”) response team.
Fluent in Spanish, Lindsey has a special interest in providing pro bono legal assistance to Colorado’s underserved immigrant community.
- Civil Litigation
- Representing law enforcement officers in disciplinary employment and administrative actions
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 2012
- University of Denver-Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
- Colorado State Bar
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Mi Familia Vota
- Project Safeguard