Lawrence G. Katz
During his career, Larry has represented clients in state and federal court proceedings at both the trial and appellate level. He has drafted and argued briefs and motions in front of a variety of courts, prepared witnesses for trial testimony, taken depositions, given openings and closings, put on witnesses and cross-examined witnesses.
Together with two other attorneys, Larry obtained a judgment for the plaintiffs in a complicated oil and gas dispute involving claims and counterclaims of several million dollars after a two-week trial.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, magna cum laude, 1999
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s List
- Northwestern University Law Review, Articles Editor
- B.A., Bates College, with high honors, 1991
- Colorado, 2001
- U. S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2007
- Colorado Supreme Court, 2001
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Ryan Monell v. Cherokee Rover, Inc., 2015 WL 795271 (Colo.App. February, 26, 2015)
- Tina Roper v. Daniel R. Carneal, et al, 2015 WL 795365 (Colo.App. February 12, 2015)