Lauren E. M. Thompson
- Over a decade of experience in representing businesses and individuals in commercial litigation
- A full-service attorney with complementary experience in business and real estate transactions
Having run a successful civil and commercial litigation practice at a boutique firm for years, Lauren brings over a decade of experience in helping businesses of all sizes, as well as individuals, navigate and protect their legal rights. Lauren’s practice focuses on partner, shareholder, and member disputes in a variety of industries, corporate governance, commercial and private contracts, and employment-related matters including executive compensation, restrictive covenants and unlawful competition, confidentiality, and misappropriation of trade secrets. Lauren also has a well-rounded commercial real estate practice which includes both litigation and negotiation of commercial development issues and transactions, as well as purchase and sale agreements and leases.
Lauren’s background as a New York City native, coupled with her practical business sense, make her uniquely poised to achieve the most effective outcome for her clients, at the bargaining table, and in the courtroom.
Lauren and her husband are both avid skiers and fly-fishermen, and they are raising their daughter and son to share in their love of the outdoors.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Partner and Associate Attorney, Rosen Thompson Rosen (2010-2022)
- Judicial Intern for the Hon. Angela Arkin, 18th Judicial District, Colorado (2007)
- Master of Laws, Taxation, University of Denver Sturm College of Law (2010)
- J.D. University of Denver Sturm College of Law (2009)
- Senior Staff Editor, DU Law Review; Member, Moot Court Board; Legal Chair, Children’s Legal Advocacy Group; Social Chair, Jewish Law Students’ Association
- Bachelor of Arts, with honors, Colgate University (2006)
- CKIA Neighborhood Board, Chair, Architectural Regulation and Covenant Control (2021-present)
- Steamboat Realty Partners, LLC, President (2020-present)
- CREW Denver