Kari Jones Dulin
Ms. Jones Dulin joined FGMC in 2015. Ms. Jones Dulin obtained her law degree from Drake University Law School in May, 2003 and she achieved a master of law degree in Health Law in May, 2005 from St. Louis University Law School. Within the practice of law, Ms. Jones Dulin has been driven by an unrelenting passion to help those people who have been harmed through no fault of their own.
Ms. Jones Dulin has honed her skills through trying multiple jury trials and has brought hundreds of cases to resolution through settlement. In July, 2014, Ms. Jones Dulin attended the one-month Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming and Ms. Jones Dulin remains committed to advocating for her clients in the courtroom.
Ms. Jones Dulin has developed a civil litigation practice, with a focus in plaintiff’s personal injury. Ms. Jones Dulin has represented those who have been injured as a result of a motor vehicle collision, a dangerous premises, medical malpractice or any instance where an injury occurred because someone broke the law. Ms. Jones Dulin believes that every client has a story to tell and there is no better place to tell that story than the courtroom.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, LL.M Health Law, May 2005
- Drake University School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2003
- University of Iowa, B.S., Sociology December 1999
- United States District Court, Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Treasurer
- Denver Bar Association, Member since May 2011
- Colorado Bar Association, Women’s section member since May 2011
- Women’s Trial Lawyers Association, Member since May 2011
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2018 – 2020
- Spring: Be Safe or Be Sorry, Glendale Chronicle- On Retainer: Your In-House Counsel, April 2019
- Guest speaker at the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association (CLDA) and the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) Legal Professionalism CLE regarding Colorado Supreme Court’s revised C.R.C.P. 16.1 procedures, October 25, 2018
- The Driver’s Ultimate Challenge: Letting Go of Your Cell Phone, FGMC Newsletter, March 2018
- What Is Your Grief Worth? Colorado Says Not Much and all Grief is Created Equal, FGMC Article, July 2017
- You Do Not Have a Right to Remain Silent, FGMC Newsletter, September 2016
- Ryan Monell v. Cherokee Rover, Inc., 2015 WL 795271 (Colo.App. February 26, 2015)
- Tina Roper v. Daniel R. Carneal, et al, 2015 WL 795365 (Colo.App. February 12, 2015)