- Detailed approach to client problems that takes into account not only the legal issue but also the business impact.
- Passionate about finding creative solutions.
- Skilled at adapting to a client’s changing conditions.
Proudly born and raised in Charleston, SC, DeAnna is a southern lady who fell for Colorado’s mountain charm. DeAnna started her law career in Denver with Dentons US LLP as a Government Contracts Associate where she gained invaluable experience successfully solving complex contractual, compliance, and litigation issues for large companies around the nation and abroad working with various agencies of the federal government. However, in doing this work DeAnna never forgot the passion she found as a law student in her first Land Use class where she realized how land use can shape and change people’s lives daily and for generations to come. Determined to take part in helping shape and develop the communities of Colorado, she has joined Foster, Graham, Milstein, & Calisher, LLP, where she will engage all skills she has learned to navigate clients’ land use and real estate matters across the Centennial State.
- Colorado State Bar
- University of Denver Strum College of Law – Juris Doctor (2018)
- University of Liverpool (UK) – Master of Science in Investigation and Forensic Psychology (2012)
- Trinity College – Honors Bachelor of Science in Psychology (2010)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association