All too often the lawyers in our practice handle cases for good kids who have found themselves in trouble. Whether it be school discipline or contact with law enforcement, the best way to protect your children is to understand how the laws work in Colorado and create a dialogue about how to help your kids make good decisions. We invite you and your child (or grandchild) to attend this two-hour seminar to discuss the pitfalls teenagers face in Colorado. We hope our collective experience can help your children avoid mistakes that can have lifelong consequences.
Attorneys Lara Baker and Danny Foster will be discussing these important issues and pitfalls:
- The temptation of drugs and alcohol and the consequences you could face.
- Sex, sexting, and the laws of consent.
- School disciplinary consequences and what to do if you are contacted by the police.
- Social media, cyber-bullying, and the use of electronic devices.
We will be doing two sessions. Please choose a date and click one of the following links to register:
- Monday, April 3, 2023, from 6-8 pm – Register Here
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023, from 6-8 pm – Register Here
Rising 9th – 12th-grade students and their parents.
Each seminar will be held at the law offices of Foster Graham Milstein & Calisher, LLP located at 360 South Garfield Street, Suite 600, Denver, CO 80209. Parking is available at no charge.
Please RSVP using the links above or call 303-333-9810. Space is extremely limited, so please sign up early.
The seminar is FREE to attend. All students must attend with at least one parent or legal guardian.
The topics to be discussed will contain explicit language and references.
We look forward to seeing you!