All too often the lawyers in our practice handle cases for good kids who have found themselves in trouble. Whether it be school discipline or contact with law enforcement, the best way to protect your children is to understand how the laws work in Colorado and create a dialogue about how to help your kids make good decisions. We invite you and your child (or grandchild) to attend this two-hour seminar to discuss the pitfalls teenagers face in Colorado. We hope our collective experience can help your children avoid mistakes that can have lifelong consequences.
Attorneys Danny Foster, and Lara Baker, will be discussing these important issues and pitfalls:
- The temptation of drugs and alcohol and the consequences you could face.
- Sex, sexting and the laws of consent.
- School disciplinary consequences and what to do if you are contacted by the police.
- Social media, cyber-bullying and the use of electronic devices.
- Sunday, May 16, 2021
- High School students from 1:00pm – 2:30pm – Register Here (soon to be rising freshmen should register for the high school session)
- Middle School students from 3:00pm – 4:30pm – Register Here
Active 6th – 12th grade students and their parents.
Virtually – All Zoom information will be provided the week of event along with confirming emails of all participants to ensure the integrity of the session.
Note: The seminar is FREE to attend. All students must attend with at least one parent or legal guardian. The topics to be discussed will contain explicit language and references. We look forward to seeing you!