Due to the great interest and response to our Get Ready for College Bootcamp, we have decided to add a seminar for high school students, or those entering high school in the fall. This is an important seminar that is not to be missed!
Please join us on Monday June 6, 2016 from 6-8 pm. If you know a young man or young woman who is in high school, or about to start high school, then this is a MUST attend seminar!
- Drugs, alcohol and the dangers/temptations you will face.
- Sex and the laws of consent.
- School disciplinary consequences and police interaction.
- Social media, sexting and more!
All too often our law firm is contacted by families of good young kids accused of wrongdoing. Federal and state laws have increased the number of suspensions, expulsions, probation, and criminal allegations against high school and college students and we believe the best way to protect yourself is to educate yourself about how the laws work in Colorado.
We invite your son or grandson, daughter or granddaughter to attend this two-hour seminar to discuss the pitfalls young students face in Colorado with attorneys who have routinely handled these kinds of matters.
We hope our experience and advice can help your children avoid mistakes that can have lifelong consequences.
- The seminar is FREE to attend.
- All students must attend with at least one parent or legal guardian, but if there are two or more available we encourage lots of parental involvement.
- The topics to be discussed will contain explicit language and references.
- This seminar is limited to 50 students (additional seminars may be added).
Mark your calendar for Monday June 6th from 6:00-8:00 pm at the law offices of Foster, Graham, Milstein & Calisher, LLP located at 360 South Garfield Street, Suite 600, Denver, CO 80209. Parking is available at no charge.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-333-9810.
We look forward to seeing you there!