Get Ready for College Boot Camp for College Bound Young Men!
If you know a young man who is a senior in high school and getting close to graduation then this is a MUST attend half-day seminar on Saturday, April 18th from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Attorneys Danny Foster, Lara Marks Baker, and Lindsay Richardson will be discussing these important issues:
1) Sex assault on campus: why young men are facing these allegations at a rising and troubling rate and suggestions about how to protect yourself from being accused of this crime;
2) Drugs, alcohol and other ways to find yourself in the dean’s office or in criminal court;
3) College disciplinary actions and investigations;
4) Social media and more!
All too often our law firm is contacted by families of good young kids accused of wrongdoing. Federal and state laws have increased the number of suspensions, expulsions, probation, and criminal allegations against young men on college campuses and we believe the best way to protect yourself is to educate yourself about how the laws work in Colorado. We invite your son or grandson to attend this half-day seminar to discuss the pitfalls young college students face in Colorado with attorneys who have routinely handled these kinds of matters. We hope our experience and advice can help your young man avoid mistakes that can have lifelong consequences.
* This is a FREE seminar.
* All students must attend with at least one parent or legal guardian.
* The topics to be discussed will contain explicit language and references.
* This seminar is limited to 25 students (additional seminars may be added).
Please join us on Saturday April 18, 2015 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm at the law offices of Foster, Graham, Milstein & Calisher, LLP located at 360 South Garfield Street, Suite 600, Denver, CO 80209. Parking is available at no charge.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-333-9810.