Marcy’s practice focuses on civil litigation, with an emphasis on employment issues, personal injury, real estate, andcreditor/debtor law. She represents clients in civil lawsuits, administrative actions through the City of Denver, judicial and Public Trustee foreclosure actions and as secured creditors in consumer bankruptcy. During law school Marcy interned at the Denver District Attorney’s office.
When not practicing law, Marcy can be found reading novels, playing tennis, and spending time with family and friends.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council Member, 2008-2010
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Wake Forest University, School of Law, J.D. 2006
- Member, Editorial Board, Wake Forest University Law School Law Review
- Colorado College, B.A. 1994
- State and Federal Courts of Colorado
- Denver Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council Member 2008-2010, organized and participated in various events, including Law Suit Days, Winter Festival, Attorneys Night Out, and Law Explorers.
- Denver Bar Association, Community Action Network, volunteer
- Law Line 9, volunteer