Larry’s practice focuses on commercial litigation where he has handled a wide variety of disputes involving complex contracts, oil & gas, construction, real estate and employment.
During his career, Larry has represented clients in state and federal court proceedings at both the trial and appellate level. He has drafted and argued briefs and motions in front of a variety of courts, prepared witnesses for trial testimony, taken depositions, given openings and closings, put on witnesses and cross-examined witnesses.
Together with two other attorneys, Larry obtained a judgment for the plaintiffs in a complicated oil and gas dispute involving claims and counterclaims of several million dollars after a two-week trial.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado, 2001
- U. S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2007
- Colorado Supreme Court, 2001
- Law Clerk, The Hon. Andrew J. Kleinfeld, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, magna cum laude, 1999
Order of the Coif
Northwestern University Law Review, Articles Editor
- B.A., Bates College, with high honors, 1991